The basis for acquiring knowledge is human curiosity: fundamental research by our R&D department on topics such as flow and material characteristics. It's not only the "knowing that" what is of interest but also the "knowing how" so we can share our findings with you, our system user and develop innovative new products.
Our R&D engineers have a flow laboratory at their disposal to create flows in actual pipe systems for both siphonic roof drainage as well as soil & waste. This state of the art equipment enables them to determine effects to the finest detail.
We also share our knowledge through our technical papers, which you can read below.
- Technical papers
Please click on the titels to open the technical papers:
- New: Flow phenomena of a siphonic roof outlet
- Akavent high-rise soil & waste system: Balancing the pressures
- Annealing polyethylene pipe
- Collector pipes in siphonic roof drainage systems: to incline or not?
- Effects of thermal expansion on siphonic roof drainage systems
- Nothing but the rain
- Principles of siphonic roof drainage systems
- Siphonic roof drainage systems: the road to priming